Day End Processing
Keep your Inventory Control audit trail, reports and costing data up to date for all transactions.
- Produce general ledger journal entries from the transactions that were posted during the day.
- Produce a posting journal for each type of transaction that was posted.
- Update Inventory Control statistics and transaction history.
Day End Processing also performs processing tasks for the Order Entry and Purchase Orders modules:
- Processing transactions that were posted during the day in Order Entry and Purchase Orders.
- Activating and posting future sales orders and purchase orders that have reached their order date and updating quantities on sales order and on purchase order.
- Removing quotes and purchase requisitions with expiration dates up to and including the session date for day-end processing.
- Updating sales commissions.
- Creating batches of Accounts Receivable summary invoices and credit notes from posted Order Entry transactions.
- Deleting completed transaction details if you do not keep transaction history.
- Updating statistics and history in Order Entry and Purchase Orders.