Electronic Health Records (OP & IP) with My Health Record Integration
Digitally manage your health enterprise system using the Electronic Health Record (EHR) feature.
MIMSYS EHR helps the physician by handling all their day to day activities. Including viewing the list of appointments, capturing diagnoses for patients, online ordering of investigation procedures and medications. Doctors can record and view the patients’ medical details for both OP & IP and review diagnostic results online.
The EHR is an electronic record of patient health information generated by one or more encounters in any care delivery process. The comprehensive outpatient and inpatient EHR specialties help doctors capture data with integrated Evaluation and Management (E&M) Coding.
Doctors can record and view patient medical details through Mobile Apps (IOS, Android, Web Browser), providing doctors with a 360° view of their patients. The information includes patient demographics, progress notes, problems, medication, vital signs, medical history, immunisations, laboratory data and radiology reports.
- Provide accurate, up-to-date, and complete information at the point of care.
- Use the SOAP process (Subjective, Objective, Assessment and Plan) and electronically document patient information.
- Quickly access patient records for more coordinated, efficient care.
- Securely share information among patient and different departments.
- Capture information at discrete levels and improve interaction and communication between patients and physicians.
- The MIMSYS system supports computerised physician order entry (CPOE) that allows physicians to electronically enter medication, laboratory and radiology orders, and manage the results of these orders.
- Integrates with My Health Record (HIPS 6.1)