Facility & Asset Maintenance
The MIMSYS asset maintenance module can be used to manage the maintenance activity for equipment and components. Quickly discover actionable insights to improve practices. This can be done by specifying maintenance budget on SLA and maintenance orders, and track and manage asset availability and performance. Asset breakdown analysis is also available, to ensure work tasks are managed more efficiency.
The module has multiple components that integrate to form a complete Facility and Asset Maintenance unit, these include:
Maintenance Register and SLA Management
- Define the service terms in service level agreement including maintenance activities for equipment with a vendor. Create maintenance budget for an SLA.
- Assign notification template to an SLA to generate alerts for equipment maintenance.
- Set up components for equipment.
- Assign multiple meters to equipment and components to track the equipment usage with specific payment criteria to include conditional maintenance.
- Define Warranty, Manufacturer/Vendor details, Subcontracting Vendor details and setup Rentals equipment details. Facility to display the asset details like type of asset, asset category, group, location, asset department, manufacturer of the asset, life of asset, asset value and asset acquired date, insurance details etc.
- Maintain Hazardous Precaution details by equipment.
- Documents function to establish relationships between drawings and equipment, to include scanned documents stored in a document manager.
Maintenance Director Desktop
- Track and manage asset availability to analyse performance across the entire Asset Lifecycle.
- Financial Distribution Statistics by Employee, Model and other parameters.
- Analyse schedule adherence of Work Orders.
- Highlight overdue Work Orders by pending Work Orders that have passed the required date.
- Analyse Work Order completion by the time, between the start and finish of work orders.
- Compare real-time budgets or estimates against actual expenditure.
- Analyse work order status movements based on certain milestone dates.
- Analyse breakdowns against planned and unplanned maintenance, type of breakdown and the total downtime.
- Analyse work order costing by identifying work orders that have actual spent significantly higher than budget.
- Work bench for easy approval and closing of Work Orders.
- Accident reporting.
Asset Custodian Management
- Assign the asset to a custodian and tag Type of Use and Custody Type.
- Enter the start date and end date of the custodian who has handled the asset in that period.
- Log and view complaint details for your assets.
Preventive Maintenance Management
- Scheduled, Conditional and Interval Based Preventative Maintenance, including Budgeting, Tasks & Activities, and Labor & Parts Requirements calculated in advance.
- Generate PM work orders individually, batched or automatically.
- Display the last maintenance date, scheduled maintenance date, history of maintenance and enter comments on each maintenance.
- Preventive maintenance based on Date, Count/Meter reading or Kilometer.
Asset breakdown & Complaint Management
- Complaint Management includes Complaint Entry, Complaint Review, Complaint Routing Batch List, and Complaint Workload & Complaint Status.
- Register a Complaint with brief description of the problem.
- Schedule the work.
- Breakdown and preventive maintenance activities tracked.
- Facility for maintenance staff to view their workload.
- Daily run log with quick access to Work Orders.
- Facility for asset custodian and department head to view their complaint status.
- Facility for the Departments to acknowledge the receipt of the asset and record the asset condition.
- Facility for job planning, labor scheduling, response tracking, escalation management and asset dispatch.
- Ability to create incidents as theft, breakage due to negligence, breakage through non-negligence.
- Record instructions and notations.
- Failure code to record equipment problems for analysis.
- Maintaining External repair details.
- Record problems causes and remedies and thus build a solution knowledge base.
Maintenance Order & Costing
- Validate maintenance order against defined the maintenance activities for equipment with a vendor.
- Create annual budgets for maintenance.
- Assign maintenance resources for maintenance work order.
- Record meter reading for assets like copiers.
- Set up and use templates for common billing options.
- Create maintenance expense entry against maintenance order.
- Expense approval management for asset maintenance order.
- Create maintenance Requisitions and Purchase Orders.
- The Asset Tracking module helps to keep track of the asset status and location works through barcoding.
- Maintain asset barcode information in asset register.
- Generate 2D barcode for the asset.
- Print asset label with barcode printer.
- Use asset label to identify asset unit.
- Serialised Tracking of Equipment.
- Download asset information to the barcode scanner device.
- Facility to audit asset information by uploading the asset information via the barcode scanner.
- Create Inspection from previous Inspection log.
This sub-module manages linen usage in an organisation. The system keeps track of linen transfers between laundry and locations, allows custom pricing control for difference range of services, handles linen transfers quickly and efficiently to have systematic operations. The main features include linen master and initial stock, track linen transfers and usage across locations, report condemned linen and custom pricing control for services.
This sub-module involves planning, testing, tracking and reporting of tasks. Task management can help managers to schedule, track and assign tasks, or groups of individuals to track and execute a specific task assigned to them. Features of this module include:
- Defining of detailed list of Tasks
- Define if the Task is a routine inspection or an actual task to be performed.
- Assigning a Task specific to functional Ggoup
- Assigning of Task to multiple employees
- Scheduling of Task on annual, half yearly, quarterly, monthly, weekly, intervals and hourly basis
- Technician specific view of assigned Tasks with status – pending, completed, deferred
- Alerts to technicians on assigning of Tasks
- Automated escalations if Tasks not performed in expected completion time.
Work Entry is created for a specific Work Order. It also has the following.
- View maintenance expense entry against maintenance order.
- View and verify the maintenance check list.
- Generate gate pass when asset is sent out of the organization for repair.
- Attach all sorts of related paper work/documents.
- Record problem, cause and remedy
- Link with accounts if work is done off-site