The Closed Loop Medication Management System is a revolutionary process that integrates intelligent systems to completely close the inpatient medication management and administration loop. It will significantly enhance patient safety and improve efficiency of the entire medication management process, from prescription ordering and supply to the administration of the medication.
The Pharmacy Management system caters to the maintenance of a comprehensive drug database, dispensing and stock control functions of the pharmacy department and manages the inventory of the hospital’s drugs and other medical, surgical and laboratory items. It is linked with purchasing system for replenishment of all pharmacy items.
The system maintains a centralised drug information system, covering complete drug formulary with information on the generic name and the trade name. Its supports standard dosages, contraindications, interactions, physical and chemical characteristics, different drug classifications and indexes.
The system takes into account their billing and cost aspects along with tracking of multiple batches with expiry dates in both the billing module and the pharmacy POS. It supports multiple stores and multiple pharmacies.
- Maintains a centralised medication information system that includes complete medication formulary management.
- Ability to support standard dosages, contraindications, interactions, physical and chemical characteristics, medication classifications and indexes.
- A comprehensive application for managing hospital inventory including medications and other medical, surgical and laboratory items.
- Tightly integrated with the inventory feature to handle billing and costs, shelf life and multiple batches.
- Generate labels containing dosage details and other instructions.
- Integration with Robotic Automated Pharmacy Dispensing Systems.